Members of the media are invited to use the College website as a resource for reporting and story ideas. Our faculty and staff experts can provide commentary on a variety of topics, trends, and current events. If you would like to arrange interviews with an NWTC expert, please reach out to one of the media contacts below or visit our NWTC Experts page.
About the College
Founded in 1912, we are a nationally-recognized, two-year college, serving nearly 27,000 individuals annually. Get the facts about NWTC, and learn how we help our students soar higher.
NWTC has three campuses, in Green Bay, Marinette, and Sturgeon Bay; five regional learning centers; and additional locations throughout the District.
Our district covers all of Door, Florence, Kewaunee, Marinette, and Oconto counties, all but a small sliver of Brown county, the eastern half of Shawano county, and a very small part of Outagamie and Manitowoc counties.
- Dr. H. Jeffrey Rafn, College President
- Dr. Kathryn Rogalski, Vice President of Learning
- Dr. Sara Lam, Vice President of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Dr. Jennifer Flatt, Vice President of Student Services
- Meridith Jaeger, Vice President of College Advancement
- Daniel Mincheff, Vice President of Business & Technology