Members of the media are invited to use the College website as a resource for reporting and story ideas. Our faculty and staff experts can provide commentary on a variety of topics, trends, and current events. If you would like to arrange interviews with an NWTC expert, please reach out to one of the media contacts below or visit our NWTC Experts page.
NWTC has three campuses, in Green Bay, Marinette, and Sturgeon Bay; five regional learning centers; and additional locations throughout the District.
Our district covers all of Door, Florence, Kewaunee, Marinette, and Oconto counties, all but a small sliver of Brown county, the eastern half of Shawano county, and a very small part of Outagamie and Manitowoc counties.
- Dr. H. Jeffrey Rafn, College President
- Dr. Kathryn Rogalski, Vice President of Learning
- Dr. Colleen Simpson, Vice President of Student Services
- Mohammed Bey, Chief Officer for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Lisa Maas, Vice President of Human Resources
- Robert Mathews, Vice President of Business and Finance
- Daniel Mincheff, Chief Information Officer