You deserve a benefits program that is balanced, cost effective and competitive. You’ll find exactly that at NWTC. Plus, you’ll have access to an onsite clinic, a fitness center, professional development opportunities, and tuition reimbursement.
To obtain the best possible talent to serve our students, NWTC provides a salary that is consistent with applicable job markets. That means we do our research to make sure the College is offering competitive pay while being good financial stewards of taxpayer funding.
Benefits at a Glance
- Health Plan
- Dental Plan
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Optional Short Term Disability
- Long‐Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- On‐Site Clinic
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS)
- Personal/Emergency Days
- Sick Leave (Short‐term Disability)
- Educational Reimbursement
- Professional Development
Note: Not all positions are eligible for the benefits listed.