Everyone in Northeast Wisconsin deserves access to higher education, regardless of their financial situation and life circumstances.
You can help make college possible. Your support makes college a reality for someone who may have not believed college was an option.
Around 40% of NWTC program students are low-income. Receiving a scholarship or emergency funding can be crucial assistance to completing a semester.
You have the power to transform lives.
Individuals from all ages and backgrounds walk through the doors of NWTC:
- Students proud to be the first in their families to earn a degree
- Achievers determined to break the cycle of poverty
- Parents balancing jobs, children, and studying
- New high school graduates
- Veterans fresh from military service
The common thread? A desire for a better future.