Want to build a strong financial future? Start now!
Do you need help with a basic budget or understanding your student loans?
Financial Coaching Resources include:
- Paying for College options
- Internal and external scholarship resources
- Financial Literacy events including Money Smart Week and Game of Life
- Basic budgeting and credit repair resources
- Student Care Packages (Limited supplies of shampoo, toothpaste, deodorant)
- Assistance understanding your Financial Aid Award
Check out our upcoming workshops!
NWTC has won the 2017 Community College Financial Empowerment Award, sponsored by OneMain Financial.
In addition to NWTC providing basic financial guidance:
NEWCAP Inc. comes to campus to meet with students to develop a comprehensive budget to better understand their entire financial pictutre.
Contact Student Support Services to meet with a Support Specialist or a member of NEWCAP.
Location: Student Support Services
Green Bay Campus
2740 W. Mason Street
Green Bay, WI 54303