Want to build a strong financial future? Start now!
Do you need help with a basic budget or understanding your student loans?
Financial Coaching Resources include:
- Paying for College options
- Internal and external scholarship resources
- Financial Literacy events including Money Smart Week and Game of Life
- Basic budgeting and credit repair resources
- Student Care Packages (Limited supplies of shampoo, toothpaste, deodorant)
- Assistance understanding your Financial Aid Award
Check out our upcoming workshops!
NWTC has won the 2017 Community College Financial Empowerment Award, sponsored by OneMain Financial.
Contact Faith to schedule a FREE and confidential session.
920-498-5503, 800-422-NWTC, ext. 5503
Location: Student Support Services
Green Bay Campus
2740 W. Mason Street
Green Bay, WI 54303