Student Senate is the voice of the student body at NWTC on the Green Bay, Marinette, and Sturgeon Bay Campuses. Student Senate represents NWTC students and provides an avenue for students to share feedback, concerns, and suggestions to the college administrators. Student Senate discusses student-related topics with college leadership and jointly work to make your experience at NWTC positive. This relationship results in a stronger college community through collaboration and shared governance.
All students are welcome to attend meetings. Additionally, students are encouraged to add the Student Senate page to their ‘My Organizations’ within Blackboard. The Student Senate Blackboard page contains current and historical agendas and minutes, a discussion board, upcoming meeting dates, and contact information.
- Leadership experience
- Looks great on resume
- Become familiar with college administration
- Student Senate meetings 1st and 3rd Mondays of the month
- Senate Officer meetings 2nd and 4th Mondays
- Office hours (paid $10/hr) - 2 hours per week
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
- Pass background check
- Minimum nine credits recommended