Phi Theta Kappa Requirements
- You must be enrolled in an Associate Degree Program
- You must have completed at least 12 hours (credits) of coursework that may be applied to an Associate Degree (part-time students may be eligible)
- You must have a cumulative grade point average of 3.5
An incentive program to increase Phi Theta Kappa membership while developing fellowship opportunities for more consistent and active member participation.
Spring Induction Date
Friday, March 17, 2017
Green Bay Commons
4:30pm - Rehearsal
5:00pm - Induction Ceremony
6:00pm - Reception
Close family and friends are welcome to attend the Induction Ceremony and the celebration that follows.
Spring 2017 Meetings
(If you aren't a member, but are curious about PTK- please feel free to stop by!)
- Wednesday, March 1 | 3:30 - 4:30pm | Open House | Lecture Hall SC132
- Wednesday, April 12 | 3:30 - 4:30pm | GB Room TBD, MN105VC
- Thursday, May 11 | 4:00 - 5:00pm | GB Room TBD, MN105VC
Member meetings can be seen on the Marinette Campus (MN) via Video Conference.
Video Conference in Sturgeon Bay is available upon request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request it.
PTK Regional Conferences
: March 10 - 11, 2017 (Northcentral Technical College, Wausau, WI)
Chapter Leadership Academy
Phi Theta Kappa Events
Proceeds from Phi Theta Kappa fundraising projects have in the past benefited local organizations such as Marion House, NEW Clinic, Horizon Wheelchair Basketball League, etc.
Phi Theta Kappa Officers
We'd love to tell you more about Phi Theta Kappa... just email any officer, call an advisor or join us for a meeting!
President: Rebekah Driesenga, email@example.com
Vice President of Service/College Relations:
Christopher Morse, firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephanie Krafft, email@example.com
Vice President of Scholarship:
Kaitlynn Labs, firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President of Membership Communications:
Samantha Keller, email@example.com
Kaitlynn Liebzeit, firstname.lastname@example.org
Megan Popkey: 920.498.7186
Sharon Chacon: 920.498.5584
920-491-2661 or email@example.com