College of Business Internships
- Learn about how internships can help you learn and grow in your career.
- Start thinking about what you’d like your career to look like. How do you want to use your knowledge and skills moving forward? Connect with Brad Zima (firstname.lastname@example.org) in Career Services to discuss.
- Complete the Career Planning course (prerequisite for the Career Experience class).
- Create/review resume and cover letter. Send it to email@example.com for a review.
- Register on Handshake to begin searching for open internship positions.
- Participate in mock interviews with Career Services to prepare for the real thing!
- Once you receive an offer, approve your internship site, and create a plan with your Career Experience instructor if you plan to use the experience as credit for the course.