Earn and Learn
Advanced Manufacturing skills are in demand.
Are you a senior in high school who is graduating in the Spring? Take advantage of your Youth Apprenticeship or high school dual credits in Electro-Mechanical, Engineering Technologies, CNC, or Welding.
Students in Youth Apprentice or dual-credit manufacturing programs qualify for Earn and Learn.
- Graduate with a portion of your NWTC tuition paid for you!
- Work part-time for a supportive, area manufacturer while in college!
- Gain real-world experience!
- Build skills and create connections for employment after graduation!
Are you a student? Learn how to get started.
Get matched with a local manufacturer who will:
- Pay a portion of your NWTC tuition.
- Provide you with part-time employment while you’re in college.
- Build skills and connections for jobs after graduation!
Coming Soon to Lambeau Field -- Draft Day!
Earn and Learn Draft Day
This is the BIG day! Celebrate your commitment with an area manufacturer who is committed to investing in you, your education, and your future.
It’s a win-win: You’ll get tuition assistance and hands-on experience — the company gets a motivated, skilled employee in advanced manufacturing.
Are you an employer?
Participate in the Earn & Learn program
- Let us introduce you to a highly motivated workforce.
- Create a talent pipeline with area graduates.
- Invest in the future of advanced manufacturing!