Share your passion & knowledge in a career you'll love! Join us Wednesday, April 22 from 5:00-7:00 p.m. to:
- Discover how NWTC cares for those who shape the lives of our students
- Find out how NWTC can help you create your path from industry expert to instructor
(TIP: Prior teaching experience not required!)
- Talk to current faculty and learn what they love about teaching
Instructions for Participants
Where to go: Parking is located in Lot F, and the main entrance to the Corporate Conference Center is at door number 7. View the map
What to bring: It's recommended that you bring along your resume. Please bring additional copies if you're interested in multiple areas of teaching.
Guide to the Career Fair
- Learn about current and potential upcoming teaching opportunities in the following areas:
- College of Business
- Corporate Training & Economic Development
- General Studies
- Health Sciences & Education
- Public Safety
- Trades & Engineering Technologies
- Meet with current faculty and staff to gain insight into NWTC's culture and the rewarding benefits of teaching and student success
- Learn about position qualifications and credentials needed to instruct
- Gain insight into Professional Development required of all instructors to ensure instructional excellence and student success.
- Determine your own path to becoming a qualified instructor
- Need additional education and/or work experience? We have you covered! Academic Advising and Career Services will be available during the event to discuss your path.
To view our current job postings and/or to apply online, view our Job Openings.