Select your refund preference!
The CHOICE is yours and in order to receive your refund through your desired preference and on time, make your refund preference selection through the website. Delaying your choice delays your refunds.
Below is a list of your refund delivery options and more detailed information about each choice.
1. Electronic Deposit to Another Account
One to two business days
Money is transferred to another account the same business day BankMobile receives funds from NWTC. Typically, it takes 1-2 business days for the receiving bank to credit the money to your account.
2. Electronic Deposit to A BankMobile Vibe Account
One business day
If you open a BankMobile Vibe account (upon identity verification), money is deposited the same business day BankMobile receives funds from NWTC.
The BankMobile Vibe Account is the checking account that is associated with your BankMobile card. You can make purchases with your BankMobile card wherever Debit Mastercard is accepted, and use it to withdraw funds fee-free from the ATM located on the Green Bay Campus and Marinette Campus.
BankMobile Vibe checking account has:
- No Overdraft fees
- No NSF fees
- No monthly fee for students
- Fee-free access to 55,000 Allpoint ATMs (out of network ATM fees apply).
- Allpoint ATMs are located in some of the most popular retail stores in America, such as Target, Walgreens, CVS, 7-Eleven, Safeway, and Kroger-places students already know and frequent for everyday purchases. Students can find ATMs at www.allpointnetwork.com.
- Check out the fee schedule and Terms and conditions. Bank Mobile Vibe is an internet-only, non-interest bearing, FDIC-insured checking account with:
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Free checks
- Cash deposit limits
- Cash withdrawal limits
- Free Online Bill Pay
3. Paper Check Delivered by USPS
Five to seven business days
A check is mailed the same business day BankMobile receives funds from NWTC, provided receipt is within daily cutoff times. Typically, it takes 5-7 business days for the check to arrive, depending on USPS First-Class delivery timeframes.