American Heart Association Certification/Renewal Classes
CPR │ Basic Life Support │ First Aid
Learn skills that save lives. At NWTC, you’ll get excellent instruction from area experts at an affordable cost. Our highly-regarded instructors are what keep our students coming back when it’s time to refresh their skills.
Search "CPR", "Heartsaver" or "BLS" for best results
To register by phone, call NWTC Enrollment Services: 920-498-5444
About the Classes
Classes are offered in Green Bay, Marinette, Sturgeon Bay, Washington Island, Crivitz, Luxemburg, Oconto Falls, Shawano, and surrounding areas.
If you’re a healthcare professional, enroll in the BLS classes. Not a healthcare provider? You’ll benefit from our Heartsaver classes. Upon course completion, you will receive a completion card that is valid for two years.
- CPR Heartsaver AED – Workplace employees, daycare providers, firefighters, police, airline personnel, or anyone who may need to respond to an emergency can benefit from this class. Adult, child, and infant CPR as well as the use of an automated electric defibrillator are covered. Class: $37.92; books: $3.95 plus tax; barrier device (optional): $7.99 plus tax.
- Heartsaver First Aid – Learn to care for injuries, burns, sudden illnesses, and more. This class is designed for childcare providers, industrial workers, and anyone who wants the skills necessary to respond to and manage the first few minutes of an emergency. Class: $37.92; books: $3.95 plus tax.
- BLS for Healthcare Providers – Are you a healthcare professional? This class is designed to meet your certification requirements. Class: $29.63; books: $17.25 plus tax; barrier device: $7.99 plus tax.
To participate in and complete the class, you must meet the following class requirements:
Be on time and attend all class sessions.
Summer Book Store hours start May 20, 2017:
Give yourself extra time to locate your classroom before your class begins.
Bring a pen or pencil, your required textbook, and a barrier device (if applicable) to your class.
Plan ahead: Buy your book and supplies at least a day or two before class begins. Required supplies and textbooks may be purchased at the NWTC Book Store.
If students arrive after the class begins or without the required class supplies, the instructor reserves the right to refuse entry.
- Mondays through Thursdays, 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Fridays, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Contact to Sara Niederfeld at 920-498-5464 or Hollie Bauer at 920-498-5573