Certificate Completers will be able to
• Apply principles related to the care and education of children three and under.
• Care for infants and toddlers in group settings.
• Establish partnerships with parents and in the community.
• Provide evidence of additional education beyond the minimum requirements for teachers of children under 3.
• Become a more effective caregiver.
• Become more marketable to prospective child care center employers.
• Have specialized knowledge and understanding of the development, needs and interests of children in the first three years of life.
• Increase your professional qualification - your level on The Registry.
Completers will be able to apply credits toward the following programs:
• 103071, Early Childhood Education
Commission with The Registry for the Wisconsin Infant Toddler Credential