Skip to content

Where can your NWTC credits take you?

Home » Academics and Training » Transfer to a 4-year » Where can your NWTC credits take you?
Where do you want to complete your bachelor's degree? We have transfer agreements with over 40 colleges and universities. Select a program from the list below to see where credits transfer.
Approved Partner

UW Green Bay

NWTC Program:Individualized Technical Studies
Partner Program:BAS Organizational Leadership

Key terms and abbreviations

  • BA = Bachelor of Arts
  • BAS = Bachelor of Applied Studies
  • BS = Bachelor of Science


For more information on transferring your credits, contact 920-498-5444.

Course Transfer

Use the free Transferology tool to explore where your courses may transfer. Create a free account and log in to see more detail.

Get started