Technical Writing - Certificate
The Technical Writing Certificate will allow students to develop their writing and research skills for professional, technical, and business environments. Students will create well-designed documents with well-researched, properly documented, and effectively designed content in alignment with their audience and organizational needs. Completers may obtain entry-level employment as an Information Developer or a Technical Communicator.
Program Costs & Financial Aid
Tuition: $1,416, Books: $0, Supplies: $0
Contact an NWTC admissions advisor to find the best way to pay for this program.
Estimates based on in-state residency. Learn more about tuition and fees.
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply.
- Submit the following to email@example.com:
- High school transcript (or GED/HSED transcript).
- College transcript.
- If your cumulative GPA is below 2.6, complete or submit a placement evaluation.
- Tip! Our admission advisors will assist you through every step. Have questions? Connect with NWTC Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-498-5444.
What are my courses?
Students following the study plan below will complete the certificate in the number of semesters shown.
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.