Technical Writing - Certificate
The Technical Writing Certificate will allow students to develop their writing and research skills for professional, technical, and business environments. Students will create well-designed documents with well-researched, properly documented, and effectively designed content in alignment with their audience and organizational needs. Completers may obtain entry-level employment as an Information Developer or a Technical Communicator.
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply.
- Submit the following to email@example.com:
- High school transcript (or GED/HSED transcript).
- College transcript.
- If your cumulative GPA is below 2.6, complete or submit a placement evaluation.
- Tip! Our admission advisors will assist you through every step. Have questions? Connect with NWTC Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-498-5444.