Mechanical CAD (Computer Aided Drafting) - Certificate
The Mechanical CAD Certificate is designed for a person seeking introductory Auto CAD and Mechanical Design skills. The certificate comprises 14 credits that may be applied toward the Mechanical Design Technology program.
Program Costs & Financial Aid
Tuition: $2,199, Books: $285, Supplies: $0
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- 1. Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply.
- 2. Enroll in classes.
What will I learn?
- 10614136 - 3D Modeling with Inventor 1
- 10606116 - CAD-Intro 1
- 10606128 - Fabrication Design 2
- 10606211 - Mech AutoCAD Fundamentals 2
- 10606160 - Solidworks Fundamentals 1
- 10606119 - Sketching-Technical 2
- 10606168 - Large Model Management 1
- 10606106 - SolidWorks Intermediate 2
- 10606129 - Assembly Design 2
What else do I need to know about the program?
- 10-606-122, CAD-Fabrication & Assembly is offered in the Spring semester only.
- Please note that enrollment in some courses requires an Academic Skills Assessment (Accuplacer) with appropriate benchmark scores. See course descriptions for detail; equivalent assessment scores are acceptable. To learn more about these assessments and benchmark scores, please contact an advisor at (920) 498-5444 or (888) 385-6982.