Area of Study: Manufacturing
- 2 years
- 3,712 hours on-the-job training
- 288 hours paid related instruction
- Additional training:
- First Aid and CPR certifications
- Transition to Trainer
What will I learn?
Your training and instruction will cover:
- Reading work orders or descriptions of problems to determine repairs or modifications needed
- Reassembling equipment after repair
- Observing equipment in operation to detect potential problems
- Communicating with coworkers to coordinate installations or repairs
- Inspecting mechanical equipment to locate damage, defects, or wear
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.