Course Number: 10-156-114
10-156-114 DATA ANALYTICS ...will provide business analysis and make focused organizational decisions by mining, aggregating, and conducting descriptive, prescriptive, and predictive analytics on big data using a variety of analytic tools. (For students in the Data Analyst program only - Prerequisite: 10-156-112, Data Visualization)
Course Typically Offered
Most NWTC classes are offered in 8-week sessions. Learn more about how our class schedule can help you succeed.
Credit for Prior Learning
How can I use this course to achieve my career goals?
This course is associated with the following programs:
What will I learn?
- Discuss Business/Data Analytics
- Use Descriptive Statistics to Analyze Data
- Apply Effective Data Visualization Techniques
- Measure Probability of Events
- Use Descriptive Data Mining
- Use Statistical Inference
- Solve Linear Regression Problems
- Apply Time Series Analysis and Forecasting