Door County Women: Invest Dream Achieve
Earn your degree. Love your career. Invest in yourself!
This program is dedicated to women living in Door County who want to achieve a higher education degree, become financially secure, and obtain a career they love.
Proudly supported by a grant from the Women's Fund of Door County, a fund of the Door County Community Foundation.
- Discover your career passion and learn about employment opportunities.
- Receive help with resume writing, interview skills, job searching, and more.
- Meet with employers for internships and potential job placement.
- Set up a savings account.
- Receive a stipend for each successful semester after completion of the first semester.
- One-on-one financial coaching.
- Learn about financial aid and scholarship opportunities.
- We will help you through your entire college experience.
- Receive academic assistance with the help of academic coaches.
- Get free support services (mental health counseling, emergency assistance, health clinic services and more).
If interested in this program, you will meet one-on-one with a Student Support Specialist and complete an assessment to determine the following:
- Career aspirations, college readiness, existing skill levels, and ability to balance work, life and education.
- Ability to complete your associate degree or technical diploma within the grant period.
- Ability to save a minimum of $20 each month for emergency savings.
- Other eligibility requirements may apply.