The N.E.W. Clinic at Northeast Wisconsin Technical College is a teaching medical clinic, serving uninsured, underinsured and Medicaid patients while enhancing the education of tomorrow's health care providers.
Care is provided by licensed health care professionals and the clinic staff, who may be assisted by NWTC Health Sciences students. Patients receive the highest-quality care, and students receive the highest-quality education. Most services are provided at a sliding scale fee to those patients who qualify.
- Non-emergency acute care (Such as sore throats, ear infections, cold, and flu)
- Chronic illness management
- Prevention and wellness services
- On-site lab work
- Case management and Health Benefits assistance
- Prescription medication assistance
- Spanish language interpreter
Patients covered by Medicaid or marketplace plans (including Common Ground, Molina, Medicare and United Health Care Medicare) or patients who are uninsured, or underinsured, and meet financial eligibility guidelines are treated at the clinic on a sliding scale fee. Proof of income is needed.
- Patients are seen from 7:45 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday. Please call 24 hours in advance to make an appointment. (Hours may change for students, meetings, patient needs, or holidays.) Some same day appointments are available.
- Calls are answered from 7:45 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
- If the Green Bay Public Schools or the NWTC Green Bay campus closes due to bad weather, the clinic will also close.
Location and Visitor Information:
The N.E.W. Clinic at NWTC is located in the NWTC Health Sciences Center, on the east side of campus. (See HS on the Green Bay Campus map.) Follow the N.E.W. Clinic signs to the "Health and Dental Clinics" entrance. Parking is always free and open to the public.
Green Bay Metro Bus
Learn more about Metro transit to the NWTC Green Bay campus