Dining on Campus
The Landing is located on the Green Bay campus and offers breakfast and lunch daily. A variety of items are always available, including:
- Chicken sandwiches (grilled, breaded, or spicy)
- Black bean burgers
- Chicken tenders
- A variety of side items (cheese curds, french fries, tots, onion rings, house chips, etc.)
- Jumbo homemade cookies
- Grab and go sandwiches and wraps
- Yogurt parfaits
- Fruit cups
- Vegetable cups
Canteen Food Service provides food service at NWTC. Learn more about Canteen
Need a snack?
Vending machines are located throughout the Green Bay campus and there is a primary vending area near the Landing. Machines are also available at the following NWTC locations: Marinette campus, Sturgeon Bay campus, North Coast Marine Manufacturing Center in Marinette, Shawano Center, and the Artisan Center, located in downtown Green Bay.
Planning a meeting at NWTC? We can provide hospitality and catering for your event. For more information contact Nick Steeno, Food Service Director at 920-491-2639 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit the NWTC Conference and Meeting Services page for more information on reserving room space and equipment.
Green Initiatives and Learning Opportunities
NWTC is committed to protecting the environment, offering healthy food options, and providing hands-on learning. Partnering with our food service provider, Canteen, the College offers a variety of innovative programs/initiatives at the Landing:
- Offers packaging made from renewable resources.
- Composts scrap food items through a partnership with Farmer Donna Yost.
- Offers Ozzi, a reusable to go container system.
- Reduces food waste with Waste Not™ 2.0, Compass Group’s proprietary, tablet-based, waste-tracking program designed to change behavior with real-time tracking and dashboard reporting.
- Sources fresh yogurt and milk that is free of artificial growth hormones.
- Purchases poultry produced without the routine use of human antibiotics.
- Buys local products to support American family farms.
- Promotes Certified Humane cage-free eggs™.
- Features social and ecological certified coffee.
- Serves seafood that comes from sustainable sources.
- Offers organic and sustainable food which is grown by our own students in the Sustainable Ag program and by local, organic farmers.
NWTC Culinary students are involved in the prep and serving of dishes in the Landing, giving them the experience they need to be successful.
Contact the Landing
Monday - Thursday: 7:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Salad bar closes at 3 p.m.
Fridays: 7:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Salad bar closes at 2 p.m.