NWTC offers many options to get computer assistance and access computers/printers.
Answers to students' common questions are available through the searchable FAQ site at http://nwtc.libanswers.com. For example:
- How do I log in to a computer (or change my password)?
- How do I access NWTC software and printers from home using the Virtual Desktop?
- How do I download Microsoft Office 365 for free?
- What do I need to know about Printing at NWTC?
- How do I login to Blackboard? , Access my classes, and Navigate Blackboard?
Call-In or Chat Help
Students can call the 24/7 Student Help Line at 920-498-6900 or 866-235-5037 or chat with the Student Help Desk to get personal assistance related to accessing NWTC software, resetting passwords, troubleshooting browser issues, downloading Office 365, printing from home, etc.
Employees who experience computer problems when working with students should call 920-498-6800 instead.
NWTC Libraries in Green Bay (SC215), Marinette, and Sturgeon Bay
Library technicians provide assistance on NWTC computers for all students, employees, and community residents. They also check out In-Library laptops and Session laptops, plus audio/visual equipment to current students and employees. Students need a referral from an instructor to check out a laptop for a session.
The NWTC Green Bay Library has the most computers at the College with 6 high-speed printers/scanners/copies and over 700 PCs, MACs, iPads, and student laptops for use in the Library or checkout.
Lab Technicians are happy to assist during all Library hours. Students can also access library computers and printers in the following locations during the Fall/Spring building hours listed.
- NWTC Green Bay Library's CyberZone - Monday-Friday 6am-10pm (entrances lock at 9pm) and Saturday/Sunday 6:30am-6pm.
- NWTC Marinette's Library - Monday-Thursday 6am-9:45pm and Friday 6am-4:30pm.
- NWTC Sturgeon Bay's Library - Monday-Thursday 7:30am-6pm and Friday 7am-4:30pm. (Students who need to be in the building later during the week can schedule time through the Welcome Center and check-in via QR code.)
- See below for information about computer access at our Regional Learning Centers.
Students can submit print jobs from home or their mobile device by using their NWTC email accounts to send documents as attachments to email@example.com. Print jobs will be saved for 72 hours after submission and can be released at any student printer.
BT Open Lab (BT233)
Technicians provide help on general and Business software for all students.
Student Help Desk (BT339)
The NWTC Bits & Bytes Club Student Help Desk in BT339 is the place to get help with your own personal computer, laptop, printer, and select mobile devices.
Student Technicians will service NWTC students' personal equipment free of charge. If parts are required for the repair, the student will be responsible for purchasing the equipment and bringing it to the technicians so they can continue the repair. Monetary donations are accepted, but not required.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 920-491-2620 for current hours.
Computers available at Regional Learning Centers
Use these links to learn more about the learning center in your area. Computers and printers are available when the buildings are open (for Fall/Spring, Monday-Thursday 7:30am-4:30pm and Friday 7:30am-4:30pm).