College of Business
Exciting news. The project to expand and reenergize the College of Business on the NWTC Green Bay campus is complete. The updated building includes two additions; one for Information Technology programs and another for Digital Arts programs with an additional 66,000 square-feet of renovated space for the College's Accounting, Human Resources, Business Management and Marketing programs.
Center for IT
The Center for IT addition provides an extra 12,500 square feet of space with specialized labs for our Networking, Web and Software Development and Computer Support programs.
View more photos »
Fun Fact: 2,300 feet or eight football fields of fiber cable run through the Center for IT.
Center for Digital Arts
Opening soon, the Center for Digital Arts adds an additional 15,000 square feet of space that will offer custom labs to accommodate classes in Photography, Graphic Design, Audio Production, Video Production and more.
View more photos »
The NWTC Transportation Center is open. The new building, which opened in August of 2017, is located on the Green Bay campus between East Campus Drive and Packerland Drive. It houses the College’s Automotive, Auto Collision and Diesel Medium and Heavy Truck programs. Features of this 63,000 square-foot space include:
- a state of the art diesel truck repair lab
- auto collision and refinishing lab
- two auto repair labs
- a shared parts department
- transportation welding shop
- and a state-of-the-art high bay demonstration lab for instructional and corporate partner use
Great Lakes Energy Education Center
Building is underway on the Great Lakes Energy Education® Center at NWTC. It will house programs in power generation, transmission and management. The 30,000 sqft building will be powered by renewable energy and will be a showcase of energy-efficient design technologies. Expected completion: 2018
- The Great Lakes Energy Education Center® will have an EUI (energy use index) of around 30 kBTU/sf/yr making it a very energy efficient building
- Designed as a Net Zero Capable building
- Water Source variable refrigerant flow (VRF) System
- Geothermal system
- Dedicated outdoor air system (DOAS) with total energy recovery wheel
- Hot water heating system
Universal Driving Facility (UDF)
NWTC's Universal Driving Facility in Howard will enhance emergency operations training for the Public Safety Department as well as police and fire departments around the region.
Universal Driving Facility Photos