Founded in 1912
The College serves over 32,000 learners per year including 7,800 students pursuing degrees and diplomas.
NWTC trains and retrains employees from over 1,100 businesses per year via contract training.
Dr. H. Jeffery Rafn
Vice President of Learning
Dr. Kathryn Rogalski
Vice President of Student Services
Dr. Colleen Simpson
Vice President of Business and Finance
Chief Information Officer
Vice President of Human Resources
Vice President of College of Advancement
Regional Learning Centers
- More than 100 associate degrees, technical diplomas, and apprenticeships plus over 80 certificates
- Degree transfer agreements with nearly 40 colleges and universities
- 2,483 graduates in 2016-17
- 98% of 2017 graduates are satisfied or very satisfied with their education
- One of only 16 two-year colleges in the U.S. to be named an Achieve the Dream Leader College in 2014 for student success and closing achievement gaps
- National finalist for the American Association of Community Colleges (AACC) Student Success Award of Excellence and for the Advancing Diversity Award of Excellence
- President Dr. H. Jeffrey Rafn has been named Pacesetter of the Year by the National Council for Marketing and Public Relations (NCMPR).
- Dr. Rafn received the national INSIGHT Into Diversity Giving Back Award for Presidents and Chancellors.