This FAQ contains more information about COVID-19 for NWTC community.
What is the current status of the virus at Northeast Wisconsin Technical College?
- There are currently no confirmed cases among NWTC students, faculty, or staff.
- Additional hand sanitizer stations have been ordered and will be in place the week of March 16.
- Staff have added new signage and messaging about proper hygiene around the College especially in bathrooms.
- Will the College cancel classes?
- Currently, we have no plans to cancel classes. However, we are actively monitoring the situation with COVID-19 and developing continuity of operations plans.
- What are the current College actions to protect the health of our community?
- A team has been assembled and meeting since early March to update policies and procedures.
- The College leaders continue to monitor the growing situation and are in contact with the Brown County Health Department.
- NWTC follows the guidance of US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) regarding prevention.
- If you are sick, please stay home and contact your medical provider.
- Where can I find update to date information on COVID-19?
- The CDC website has more information on the virus and what you need to know about prevention.
Thank you for your patience during these times and making accommodations to serve students as best you can.