Our mission is to provide academic resources to students to promote growth, success, persistence, and lifelong learning.
Tips to make Academic Coaching work for you:
- Keep up your classroom attendance.
- Seek help right away.
- Communicate with your instructors.
- Connect with your Academic Advisor.
- Form study groups with your peers.
- Find life balance between work, school and family.
- Take notes in class and remember to review them often.
PLEASE NOTE: Academic Coaching does not replace attending classes.