Advanced Technology Club
The primary goal of this organization is to learn about and promote the use of technology to provide a better world for our future.
- To develop a network with members, graduated students, and business leaders.
- To promote better relationships between industry leaders and NWTC students.
- To promote the social/economical well-being of its members.
- To promote leadership capability amongst the members.
- To provide guidance and assistance to members.
- To enhance employment opportunities for its members.
- To provide assistance upon graduation to its members.
- To provide educational opportunities for its members.
- To provide the members a direct voice towards NWTC through participation and representation in the Student Senate.
Meetings are held on scheduled Wednesdays from 11:30am - 12:30pm MT111 (located in the back of room MT104). There is at least one meeting per month.
Current Events and Updates
Event and updates for members are posted in room MT104.
Advisor: Ron Ropson: 920.498.7168
Advisor: David Kacynski: 920.498.5745