The purpose of the WebD2 is to develop a structure in which members can increase their knowledge of web technologies. The club will provide a format for:
2. Learning and Sharing
3. Student Driven Leadership
4. Developing Personal Portfolios
5. Community Service (Creating Nonprofit Websites)
Tuesday, October 9, 2018, 3:30 to 4:30 PM, Room: BT250
Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 3:30 to 4:30 PM, Room: BT250
Tuesday, November 6, 2018, 3:30 to 4:30 PM, Room: BT250
Tuesday, December 4, 2018, 3:30 to 4:30 PM, Room: BT250
Events and Fundraising
- Inspect Element radio broadcast on tc3.io.
- Show and Tell events.
- Networking about Edge technologies and news.
- Trips to WordPress Camps.
Subscribe under hello.webd2.club
Current club dues/fees: $5 per academic year
President - Sami Bchini | email: email@example.com
Vice President - Wael Zouabi | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer - Matthew LaBerge | email: email@example.com
Secretary - Zach LaCroix | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Club Advisor - Robert Buchholz