The Physical Therapist Assistant Club is made up of both 1st and 2nd year Physical Therapist Assistant program students. The purpose of the club is to promote the profession of physical therapy along with health and wellness. Club members provide education and community service as appropriate.
Meets are held the 2nd Tuesday of the month from 11:30am - 12:20pm in PTA Lab, HS218.
The last month of semester we meet the 1st Tuesday of the month.
Events and Fundraising
- Volunteering with My Team Triumph is an ongoing effort we either push captains in a race or help with set up of chairs and check in of all participants.
- Planning to start an ongoing effort with Parkview Assisted Living to run activity night.
- Volunteering at Pink Pumpkin and at the NEW Zoo Boo.
- We plan to do a fundraiser as a massage clinic.
- We are bringing a representative from WAPTA to speak to class and try to send students to Fall Conference for education.
A new member can join our club by attending any meeting in HS 218 at 11:30am, pay the school year dues, and participate in events.
Club dues are $2.00.
Heidi Gillis President, Heidi.Gillis@mymail.nwtc.edu
Jessica Morgan, VP, Jessica.Morgan@mymail.nwtc.edu
Jena Johnson, Secretary, Jena.Johnson2@mymail.nwtc.edu
Ron Shull, Treasurer, email@example.com