The members of the Hispanic Leadership Club strongly recognize the need for higher education. Members of the club help each other become more successful students by sharing experiences. Students have the opportunity to meet new people, fundraise, participate in workshops and leadership activities.
We emphasize the Hispanic-American educational development, social and cultural promotion, recognize and support programs structured for all students attending NWTC district-wide.
The Hispanic Leadership Club is committed to:
- Promote and preserve Hispanic-American culture and unity.
- Promoting cross-cultural communication.
- Support the Hispanic-American students attending NWTC.
- Advocating for a fair voice in education, and work to increase the enrollment and graduation of Hispanic-American students.
- Serve as a bridge between the Hispanic-American community and the NWTC faculty, staff and students.
Held bi-weekly in SC140
Events and Fundraising
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org | (920) 498-6894
President: Alejandro Rodriguez | email@example.com
Advisor: Gema Garcia | firstname.lastname@example.org | (920) 498-6894