This student organization is established to provide an active leadership role pertaining to the Instructional Assistant/Paraeducator (IA) and Early Childhood (ECE) fields. It will seek to promote a strong working relationship between community, K-12 schools, family childcare providers, childcare centers and Northeast Wisconsin Technical College.
Club Ed Objectives
- To enhance learning experiences for students involved in the IA and ECE Programs.
- To promote educational activities relating to the roles of the IA’s and Early Childhood Educator in the pre-K-12 System.
- To provide a means of raising funds for educational opportunities outside of the Northeast Wisconsin Technical College Campus setting.
- To promote student leadership and self-esteem.
- To make a difference in the lives of all children.
- To develop a network of IA and ECE students.
Tracy Blahnik, Instructional Assistant Instructor
Contact: 920.498.7149 or email@example.com