The association is an organization of students enrolled at the Northeast Wisconsin Technical College of Green Bay, Wisconsin. It serves the members as follows:
1. To develop leadership in the field of supply chain management.
2. To develop and improve supply chain management skills.
3. To create school loyalty.
4. To create a sense of individual responsibility.
5. To provide satisfactory social and recreational activities.
6. To develop an appreciation for the field of supply chain management.
The meetings are held on the first Monday of the month at Gallaghers Pizza at 2655 W Mason St, Green Bay, WI.
The meetings start at 11am and will last an hour. Please contract the program advisor, president, or vice president to confirm the meeting time if you are interested in attending.
Events and Fundraising
- Seroogy’s Fundraiser
- Service Learning Project
- Bake Sale
If interested in joining the Supply Chain Management Club, please contact the program advisor, Angela Hansen at (920) 491-2624.
Current club dues/fees: There is a one time fee of $5 that will cover the cost of enrollment for the semester.
President: Beth Gabrielson - firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President: Melissa Mock - email@example.com
Secretary: Jennifer Nykanen
Treasurer: Emily Wozniak
Student Senate Rep: Elizabeth Foley
Advisor: Angela Hansen, firstname.lastname@example.org