This organization is for student enrolled in Business courses at NWTC - Marinette
What is BPA?
Business Professionals of America is an organization for students with a future in business management, office administration, information technology or other related fields. Supporting businesses and educators, BPA offers a curriculum based on national standards.
What does BPA have to offer you?
- Compete in state & national team and individual events
- Visiting new and exciting places
- Preparation for workforce
- Relationships with community business circles
- Exposure to potential employers
- Growing both personally and professionally
- Meet peers from all over the country
Top 10 reasons to joining BPA:
Experience person and professional growth
Gain real-life skills
Participate in competitive events
Get lifetime opportunities
Connect with businesses
Earn rewards and recognition
Attend conferences & workshops
Meet with similar interests
Qualify for scholarships
What competitive events can you choose from?
- Financial Services
- Administrative Support
- Information Technology
- Management/Marketing/Human Resources
- Cleveland, WI - Nov 12
- Rice Lake, WI - Feb 16-19
- Chicago, IL - April 25-29
For more information please contact:
Maureen Colenso | 715.927.1846 | email@example.com
Shelley McDermid | 715.732.3896 | firstname.lastname@example.org