The organization is for students enrolled in the School of Business of the NWTC - Green Bay. It serves to:
- Develop leadership in the field of business.
- Improve scholarship and develop skills that will enable young men and women to participate effectively in business.
- Create school loyalty and help preserve the principles of democracy.
- Develop a sense of individual responsibility.
- Provide satisfactory social and recreational activities.
- Develop an appreciation of civic and social obligations of those engaged in business.
- Provide students the opportunity to compete in State and National competitions.
For more information please contact:
Karen Derks, 920-498-5546 or stop in room BI212