Accommodation Services of NWTC offers assistance to individuals with disabilities at ALL NWTC sites.
We offer a wide range of services and accommodations to assist students in reaching their educational goals. The Accommodation Services staff will help guide students through their educational experience at NWTC by providing case management and support services.
We strongly encourage students who have a documented disability to communicate their needs to us and to use our services.
Students with exceptional educational needs include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Autism Spectrum Disorders,
- Learning Disabilities,
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD),
- Blind or Visually Impaired,
- Deaf or Hard of Hearing,
- Anxiety Disorders,
- Bipolar Disorder,
- Orthopedically Impaired,
- Speech Impaired,
may be eligible for these services:
Accommodation Services is located in Room SC229 in the Student Center on the Green Bay campus.
Questions? Contact Us!
Phone: (920) 498-6904
- E-mail: email@example.com
Office Hours: (Please call for summer hours)
Monday - Thursday: 8:00am - 7:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
ACCOMMODATION SERVICES CASE MANAGERS
- Mee Saykao: (920) 498-5691
- Sandy Barnick: (920) 498-5755
- Sue Peterson: (920) 498-6267
- To make an appointment, call (920) 498-6904.
ACCOMMODATION SERVICES OFFICE MANAGER
- Kelly Schumacher: (920) 498-6390 V/TTY, (920) 498-6901 TTY
SIGN LANGUAGE INTERPRETER
- Please call (920) 498-6904
ACCOMMODATION SERVICES SUPPORT SPECIALIST
- VaMeng Moua: (920) 498-6904