• Completed application.
• High school transcript or equivalent. (For a list of equivalents, go to www.nwtc.edu/gettingstarted).
• Be able to obtain a commercial driver’s license.
• Place satisfactorily in the NWTC mathematics examination. Students should have mastered basic math skills. For a description of Basic Math, see the Basic Education section of catalog.
• To be admitted to this program, learners must achieve a prior cumulative high school or college grade point average of 2.6 or higher OR a satisfactory academic skills assessment score. College grade point average must be based on 15 credits or more. To learn more about starting this program, please contact an academic advisor at (920) 498-5444 or (888) 385-6982.
* Program-related job openings, full- and part-time, within our district, via EMSI. Many programs have additional job opportunities outside of district. Learn more at www.nwtc.edu/graduatesuccess