• Completed application.
• High school transcript or equivalent. (For a list of equivalents, go to www.nwtc.edu/gettingstarted.)
• High school background in mathematics and science.
• High school algebra or equivalent.
• To be admitted to this program, learners must achieve a prior cumulative high school or college grade point average of 2.6 or higher OR a satisfactory academic skills assessment score. College grade point average must be based on 15 credits or more. To learn more about starting this program, please contact an academic advisor at (920) 498-5444 or (888) 385-6982.
• Familiar with Microsoft Word and File Management.
* Program-related job openings, full- and part-time, within our district, via EMSI. Many programs have additional job opportunities outside of district. Learn more at www.nwtc.edu/graduatesuccess