• Completed application.
• High school transcript or equivalent. (For a list of equivalents, go to www.nwtc.edu/gettingstarted.)
• Courses required for mastery of algebra skills (real numbers, algebraic expressions, equations and inequalities, word problems and measurements).
• The student will either provide proof of having completed course work in Windows, Word and Excel or pass a proficiency test.
• To be admitted to this program, learners must achieve a prior cumulative high school or college grade point average of 2.6 or higher OR a satisfactory academic skills assessment score. College grade point average must be based on 15 credits or more. To learn more about starting this program, please contact an academic advisor at (920) 498-5444 or (888) 385-6982.
* Program-related job openings, full- and part-time, within our district, via EMSI. Many programs have additional job opportunities outside of district. Learn more at www.nwtc.edu/graduatesuccess