• Completed application.
• High school transcript or equivalent. For a list of equivalents, go to www.nwtc.edu/gettingstarted.
• One year of high school algebra completed.
• User level familiarity with one or more computer operating environments.
• Ability to interact with a computer system (keyboarding or assist device).
• To be admitted to this program, learners must achieve a prior cumulative high school or college grade point average of 2.6 or higher OR a satisfactory academic skills assessment score. College grade point average must be based on 15 credits or more. To learn more about starting this program, please contact an academic advisor at (920) 498-5444 or (888) 385-6982.
* Program-related job openings, full- and part-time, within our district, via EMSI. Many programs have additional job opportunities outside of district. Learn more at www.nwtc.edu/graduatesuccess