Force on Force Instructor Course
Training Dates »
This course designed for Law Enforcement, Military approved facilities and Professional Instructors.
This course was designed to assist Law Enforcement, and Military personnel with the ability to conduct Use of Force Training utilizing the Force on Force non-lethal training ammunition. This training will prepare instructors to provide safe and realistic training by understanding the correct application of the Force on Force non-lethal cartridge, protective clothing, and helmets. Proper use and installation of available non-lethal conversion kits is also covered.
Attending instructors will learn the appropriative instructional methods for tactical isolation exercises and scenarios in realistic training. Those successfully completing this course will be able to develop Scenario and Isolation Exercise templates, select safe locations conducive to training, utilize the proper safety equipment, train and assign various support personnel, conduct and evaluate the tactical exercises and document the officers performance. Defensible evaluation and debriefing skills will be modeled throughout the course.
This is a hands-on tactical training course preceded by on-line learning. The on-learning learning completed prior to attending this training will enhance the tactical performance of those attending and maximize the hands-on opportunity while allowing those attending to complete the cognitive and classroom sessions in a reduced amount of time.
Attendees will be able to perform the following once the training is completed:
- Conduct Use of Force training utilizing the Force on Force non-lethal training ammunition
- Demonstrate proper use and installation of available non-lethal conversion kits
- Select safe locations conducive to training
- Provide safe and realistic training by understanding the correct application of the Force on Force non-lethal cartridge, protective clothing and helmets
- Develop Scenario and Isolation Exercise Templates
- Assign various support personnel to tasks
- Evaluate tactical exercises and document the performance of officers
Equipment to Bring:
- Non-lethal converted or dedicated handgun (if possible, otherwise a Glock 17T will be provided.)
- Personal Body Armor
- Plastic Groin Protection
- Tactical belt with handcuffs
- Safety glasses
- Copies of scenarios previously conducted with evaluation forms
- Notebook and pen
- Force on Force marking cartridges
- Glock dedicated non-lethal handguns
- Helmet, throat collar, gloves, protective shirt and pants
Force on Force Instructor Recertification Course
Training Dates »
Current Force on Force Instructors will need to recertify on a three year renewal cycle. Individuals who are currently certified instructors will need to provide proof of certification at the time of enrollment. For more information, call (800) 422-6982 Ext. 5526, or (920) 498-5526.