Requirements for Program Entry
• Completed application.
• High school transcript or equivalent. For a list of equivalents, go to www.nwtc.edu/gettingstarted.
• One year of high school algebra completed.
• User level familiarity with one or more computer operating environments.
• Ability to use computer keyboard and mouse.
• To be admitted to this program, learners must achieve a prior cumulative high school or college grade point average of 2.6 or higher OR a satisfactory academic skills assessment score. College grade point average must be based on 15 credits or more. To learn more about starting this program, please contact an academic advisor at (920) 498-5444 or (888) 385-6982.
|FULL TIME||Summer 2018||Fall 2018||Spring 2019 |