Certificate Completers will be able to
• Model inclusion and classroom strategies.
• Create learning support materials for teachers.
• Develop social skills and peer relationships.
• Support student transitions.
• Work with children with behavior challenges.
• Discuss causes and characteristics of students with a variety of exceptional needs.
• Participate in individualized education program (IEP) meetings.
• Work with students with exceptional needs.
Completers will be able to apply credits toward the following programs:
• 105222, Paraeducator