Fast Track Learners with extensive credit, credentials, and experience in the area of early childhood can use this information to organize and submit that experience for consideration by the Early Childhood Team at Northeast Wisconsin Technical College.
This course is for you if:
- You have completed significant non-credit training and have years of experience in the early care and education field. (Child Care, Head Start, Pre-K, etc.)
- You wish someone would value your knowledge and experience.
- You have a Registry Certificate or can apply for one, documenting your non-credit coursework such as continuing education.
- You have credits to transfer from another college. (optional)
- You would like to learn more about testing out of certain classes.
Take a look at the new CPL video below to hear the voices of three child care professionals who have made credit for prior learning work for them. Click here for information about upcoming class offerings.
920-498-5410, or 1-800-422-NWTC, Ext. 5410