Certificate Completers will be able to
• Analyze development of infants and toddlers (conception to three years).
• Examine culturally and developmentally appropriate environments for infants and toddlers.
• Follow governmental regulations and professions standards as they apply to health, safety, and nutrition.
• Analyze the role of heredity and environment.
• Apply Wisconsin Model Early Learning Standards in early childhood environments.
• Have specialized knowledge and understanding of the development, needs and interests of children in the first three years of life.
• Establish partnerships with parents and in the community.