Certificate Completers will be able to
• Integrate strategies that support diversity and anti-bias perspective.
• Explore early childhood curriculum models.
• Provide a health, safe, and nutritionally sound early childhood environment.
• Incorporate health, safety, and nutrition concepts into the childrens' curriculum.
• Practice positive guidance strategies.
• Create a guidance philosophy.
• Analyze the development of children age three through age eight.
• Create developmentally appropriate language, literature, and literacy activities.
Completers will be able to apply credits toward the following programs:
• 103071, Early Childhood Education
Commission with The Registry for the Wisconsin Preschool Credential.