Requirements for Program Entry
• Be a current employee in a nursing home.
• Requirements for program entry must be completed prior to the start of the program.
• At least 18 years of age.
• High school transcript or equivalent. (For a list of equivalents, go to www.nwtc.edu/gettingstarted.)
• Be on the State of Wisconsin Nurse Aide Directory, with current Federal eligibility.
• Have at least 2000 hours experience in direct patient care within the last three years.
• Have worked a minimum of 40 hours, within the last 90 days, with the residents to whom the student will be administering medications.
• Submit a completed employer recommendation form. Available upon request.
|FULL TIME||Fall 2016||Spring 2017||Summer 2017|