Certificate Completers will be able to
• Engineer and plan recording sessions and distribute that content digitally and over the air.
• Conduct recording sessions using state-of-the-art equipment and produce professional broadcast quality material.
• Plan, record and distribute music and talk programming.
• Manage the sound reinforcement, monitoring, and recording aspects of a live performance.
• Produce music for broadcast, podcast, video and film.
• Record and master recordings on a variety of computer software applications, convert files to various digital formats.
• Create broadcast liners, sots and programming.
Completers will be able to apply credits toward the following programs:
• 102065, Digital Media Technology