Certificate Completers will be able to
• Establish and monitor a budget.
• Understand and work with finance terminology and financial statements.
• Work with employment law to keep their organization out of court.
• Work effectively with a diverse workforce and help employees work with each other.
• Analyze the safety requirements in the workplace.
• Hire, train, develop employees and conduct performance appraisals.
Completers will be able to apply credits toward the following programs:
• 101961, Leadership Development