Certificate Completers will be able to
• Examine compensation systems and the role they play in organizations.
• Discuss legally-required benefits.
• Analyze laws applicable to the National Labor Code.
• Create and evaluate contractual and handbook language.
• Integrate the history of labor relations into the present day workplace.
• Analyze the growth, decline, and subsequent evolution of unions in the U.S.
• Analyze the role of training in organizations.
• Develop instructional materials and training media to support instruction.
• Evaluate training effectiveness.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of diversity management strategies in an organization.
Completers will be able to apply credits toward the following programs:
• 101161, Human Resources