Successful Divorce Classes
The Successful Divorce© is a court-ordered 3+ hour class to assist divorcing parents of minor children.
The State of Wisconsin, like other states, requires that an educational class be completed by all parents of minor children who are involved in a divorce or paternity proceedings. Many county circuit courts require successful completion of a co-parenting class to satisfy Sec. 767.401 of Wisconsin State Statutes.
This class is offered at locations throughout Northeast Wisconsin.
More information on this parent education and family stabilization course:
- Select a class and register early, well before your court date. Low enrollment may cause some classes to be cancelled or rescheduled.
- Once registered, plan on attending the course selected.
- Should you be unable to attend the scheduled and paid class, please notify the registration to receive credit for registering for a subsequent class.
- A hard copy of Certificate of Completion will be distributed upon successful completion of the class.
- Upon your signature on the release form, the court will be notified of successful completion of the class.
- Class begins and concludes as scheduled. Those arriving late or leaving early will not have successfully completed the course and will not receive a Certificate of Completion.
- Should you choose not to attend the class with your spouse, kindly advise your spouse in advance.
- Childcare is not provided. Do not bring children to the class.
- Cell phones are a distraction to others.
- Bring writing materials.