Are you interested in attending
Northeast Wisconsin Technical College?
We invite you to join us for the next step on your path
Getting Started Anytime!
Come in at any time during normal business hours that is convenient for you!
Getting Started Options:
- We are here to meet with you, in person, anytime during normal business hours. Admissions staff is always available!
- Email us: Admissions@nwtc.edu - we can answer your questions and guide your next steps
- Click the "Chat with us" button on the bottom right
- Call us: 920-498-5444, ask for Admissions
- Or check out our video below!
Need a video walkthrough?
Watch the Getting Started How-to Guide »
A Getting Started option is for you if:
- You haven't applied or been accepted to NWTC already
- You want to start a technical diploma or associate degree
- You want to know what's required to get into a program
- You want to know why NWTC is the right choice for you
- Talk about the admissions process
- Provide you with general information, no matter which program
- Guide you with what's necessary to apply and meet requirements
- Direct you as how to get started with your financial aid application
If you have applied or been accepted already, this session is not
If you need to attend a SOAR (Student Orientation and Registration) session, this session is not
Please call us at 920-498-5444
for further direction!
Interested in a TOUR?
Sign up for a campus tour to see the area or areas you are interested in. Tours will be facilitated by a Career Coach from our Recruitment department. Registration is required.
Registration is required for all sessions. If you need assistance, please call 920/498-5444 or 888/385-6982 to register.